Michael Dell says turnaround will take time and patience
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Dell Inc's turnaround will take more "time, investment and patience," Chief Executive Michael Dell said in a memo to employees on Tuesday after striking a deal to take the company private.
In the memo, a copy of which was obtained by Reuters, Michael Dell also said a privately held Dell Inc would still have the flexibility for acquisitions.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking