Michael Dell says turnaround will take time and patience
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Dell Inc's turnaround will take more "time, investment and patience," Chief Executive Michael Dell said in a memo to employees on Tuesday after striking a deal to take the company private.
In the memo, a copy of which was obtained by Reuters, Michael Dell also said a privately held Dell Inc would still have the flexibility for acquisitions.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ