Michael Dell says turnaround will take time and patience
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Dell Inc's turnaround will take more "time, investment and patience," Chief Executive Michael Dell said in a memo to employees on Tuesday after striking a deal to take the company private.
In the memo, a copy of which was obtained by Reuters, Michael Dell also said a privately held Dell Inc would still have the flexibility for acquisitions.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program