BRIEF-Dell's PC rivals dismiss move as disruptive
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Dell Inc: * Dell inc's PC rivals dismiss move as disruptive * Hewlett-Packard co says Dell 'faces an extended period of uncertainty
and transition that will not be good for its customers' * Hewlett-Packard co says Dell's ability to invest in products,
services will be 'extremely limited' with debt load * Hewlett-Packard co says company plans to take full advantage of
disruption * Lenovo Group Ltd says focused on products, customers rather than
'distracting financial maneuvers and major strategic shifts' * Lenovo group Ltd says 'financial actions of some of our traditional
competitors will not substantially change our outlook'
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO