BRIEF-Delphi Automotive CFO says expects net new business of $3.2 bln in next 3 years
DETROIT Feb 5 (Reuters) - Delphi Automotive PLC quarterly earnings conference call: * CFO says expects incremental net new business of $500 million in 2013, $1.1
billion in 2014 and $1.6 billion in 2015 * CFO says more stock buybacks in 2013 could be option * Says sees Q1 European industry production down about 15 percent
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine