- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Diamond Offshore profit falls on reduced rates for older rigs
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc, one of the world's top-five offshore rig contractors, reported a 17 percent decline in quarterly profit as the rates it earned for its older deepwater rigs declined.
Diamond, majority-owned by Loews Corp, said fourth-quarter net income fell to $156 million, or $1.12 per share, from $188 million, or $1.36 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose less than 1 percent to $751 million.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this