EADS unveils candidates for board of directors
PARIS Feb 5 (Reuters) - European aerospace and defence group EADS unveiled a list of nominations to its board of directors on Tuesday that includes former head of Thales Denis Ranque.
A source close to the matter said EADS' nominations committee would propose Ranque as new chairman.
"The new board of directors of EADS, once it is voted upon by the extraordinary general meeting, will determine whom it wishes to elect as chairman at its inaugural meeting," EADS said in a statement.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb