EADS unveils candidates for board of directors
PARIS Feb 5 (Reuters) - European aerospace and defence group EADS unveiled a list of nominations to its board of directors on Tuesday that includes former head of Thales Denis Ranque.
A source close to the matter said EADS' nominations committee would propose Ranque as new chairman.
"The new board of directors of EADS, once it is voted upon by the extraordinary general meeting, will determine whom it wishes to elect as chairman at its inaugural meeting," EADS said in a statement.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network