EADS unveils candidates for board of directors
PARIS Feb 5 (Reuters) - European aerospace and defence group EADS unveiled a list of nominations to its board of directors on Tuesday that includes former head of Thales Denis Ranque.
A source close to the matter said EADS' nominations committee would propose Ranque as new chairman.
"The new board of directors of EADS, once it is voted upon by the extraordinary general meeting, will determine whom it wishes to elect as chairman at its inaugural meeting," EADS said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |