- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
EADS unveils candidates for board of directors
PARIS Feb 5 (Reuters) - European aerospace and defence group EADS unveiled a list of nominations to its board of directors on Tuesday that includes former head of Thales Denis Ranque.
A source close to the matter said EADS' nominations committee would propose Ranque as new chairman.
"The new board of directors of EADS, once it is voted upon by the extraordinary general meeting, will determine whom it wishes to elect as chairman at its inaugural meeting," EADS said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this