Embraer sees no further cuts to E-Jet production ahead
SAO PAULO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA does not expect further cuts to its commercial jet output in coming years, executives said on Tuesday, after laying out plans to trim production of regional E-Jets by as much as 15 percent in 2013.
The planemaker already has firm orders to absorb between two-thirds and three-quarters of 2014 regional jet output at this year's production levels, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on a conference call.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel pursues punishing Gaza offensive for a third day |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Chinese hackers pursue key data on U.S. workers: NYT