Embraer sees no further cuts to E-Jet production ahead
SAO PAULO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA does not expect further cuts to its commercial jet output in coming years, executives said on Tuesday, after laying out plans to trim production of regional E-Jets by as much as 15 percent in 2013.
The planemaker already has firm orders to absorb between two-thirds and three-quarters of 2014 regional jet output at this year's production levels, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on a conference call.
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |