Embraer sees no further cuts to E-Jet production ahead
SAO PAULO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA does not expect further cuts to its commercial jet output in coming years, executives said on Tuesday, after laying out plans to trim production of regional E-Jets by as much as 15 percent in 2013.
The planemaker already has firm orders to absorb between two-thirds and three-quarters of 2014 regional jet output at this year's production levels, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on a conference call.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N