Embraer sees no further cuts to E-Jet production ahead
SAO PAULO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA does not expect further cuts to its commercial jet output in coming years, executives said on Tuesday, after laying out plans to trim production of regional E-Jets by as much as 15 percent in 2013.
The planemaker already has firm orders to absorb between two-thirds and three-quarters of 2014 regional jet output at this year's production levels, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on a conference call.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Pro-sanctions U.S. lawmakers will introduce new Iran bill soon