BRIEF-Estee Lauder CEO says "affluent customer is spending freely"
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Estee Lauder Companies Inc : * CEO says "affluent customer is spending freely" * CEO says china sales rose 28 percent in Q2, helping it gain market share
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- War veteran detained by North Korea arrives in U.S. |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge