BRIEF-Estee Lauder CEO says "affluent customer is spending freely"
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Estee Lauder Companies Inc : * CEO says "affluent customer is spending freely" * CEO says china sales rose 28 percent in Q2, helping it gain market share
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East