BRIEF-Estee Lauder CEO says "affluent customer is spending freely"
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Estee Lauder Companies Inc : * CEO says "affluent customer is spending freely" * CEO says china sales rose 28 percent in Q2, helping it gain market share
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network