Expedia posts quarterly profit
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Online travel agency Expedia reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as it recorded a big provision for income taxes.
Earnings came to $6.7 million, or 5 cents a share, in the fourth quarter, compared with $70.3 million, or 51 cents a share, a year earlier.
Adjusted for items, profit was $88.9 million, or 63 cents a share, the company said.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994