Expedia posts quarterly profit
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Online travel agency Expedia reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as it recorded a big provision for income taxes.
Earnings came to $6.7 million, or 5 cents a share, in the fourth quarter, compared with $70.3 million, or 51 cents a share, a year earlier.
Adjusted for items, profit was $88.9 million, or 63 cents a share, the company said.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV