- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Expedia posts quarterly profit
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Online travel agency Expedia reported a lower quarterly profit on Tuesday as it recorded a big provision for income taxes.
Earnings came to $6.7 million, or 5 cents a share, in the fourth quarter, compared with $70.3 million, or 51 cents a share, a year earlier.
Adjusted for items, profit was $88.9 million, or 63 cents a share, the company said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this