Freddie Mac will not sell reference notes this week-IFR
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, will not issue reference notes this week, said IFR on Tuesday. IFR is a Thomson Reuters service.
Freddie Mac's next date to announce a possible reference note sale is Feb. 25.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |