Freddie Mac will not sell reference notes this week-IFR
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, will not issue reference notes this week, said IFR on Tuesday. IFR is a Thomson Reuters service.
Freddie Mac's next date to announce a possible reference note sale is Feb. 25.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- EU proposes tough sanctions on Moscow as Ukraine rebels advance |