Freddie Mac will not sell reference notes this week-IFR
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, will not issue reference notes this week, said IFR on Tuesday. IFR is a Thomson Reuters service.
Freddie Mac's next date to announce a possible reference note sale is Feb. 25.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels