Freddie Mac will not sell reference notes this week-IFR
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, will not issue reference notes this week, said IFR on Tuesday. IFR is a Thomson Reuters service.
Freddie Mac's next date to announce a possible reference note sale is Feb. 25.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade