GM says Jan China auto sales up 26 pct yr-on-yr
Feb 5 (Reuters) - General Motors Co and its China joint ventures sold 310,765 vehicles in the country in January, up 26 percent from a year earlier, the U.S. automaker said on Tuesday.
The pace of growth was faster than the 23.2 percent year-on-year rise achieved in December.
GM makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC Motor Corp.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command