NYSE Euronext reports slower quarterly trading across the board
LONDON Feb 5 (Reuters) - NYSE Euronext, the exchange which is being sold to rival the IntercontinentalExchange, said fourth quarter net revenue was down 11 percent to $562 million, driven by slower trading in all its main divisions.
The transatlantic exchange operator said on Tuesday quarterly cash trading and listing revenue was down 10 percent to $282 million, data and systems revenue fell 6 percent to $120 million and futures trading was off 14 percent to $160 million.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage