NYSE Euronext reports slower quarterly trading across the board
LONDON Feb 5 (Reuters) - NYSE Euronext, the exchange which is being sold to rival the IntercontinentalExchange, said fourth quarter net revenue was down 11 percent to $562 million, driven by slower trading in all its main divisions.
The transatlantic exchange operator said on Tuesday quarterly cash trading and listing revenue was down 10 percent to $282 million, data and systems revenue fell 6 percent to $120 million and futures trading was off 14 percent to $160 million.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted