NYSE Euronext reports slower quarterly trading across the board
LONDON Feb 5 (Reuters) - NYSE Euronext, the exchange which is being sold to rival the IntercontinentalExchange, said fourth quarter net revenue was down 11 percent to $562 million, driven by slower trading in all its main divisions.
The transatlantic exchange operator said on Tuesday quarterly cash trading and listing revenue was down 10 percent to $282 million, data and systems revenue fell 6 percent to $120 million and futures trading was off 14 percent to $160 million.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit