REG-Guardia Plc: Change in Accounting Reference Date
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
5 February 2013 GUARDIA PLC (the "Company") Change in Accounting Reference Date The Board of Guardia PLC announces that the Company has changed its accounting reference date from 31 August to 31 December. The Board has made this decision to avoid the Company being in breach of the Companies Act 2006, in relation to the filling of annual accounts and the holding of an annual general meeting. Accordingly, the Directors now intend to prepare interim financial statements for the six months to 31 August 2012 and announce such interim results in due course. As the Company's final results for the period ended 31 August 2012 were not announced in line with the timetable required by Rule 47 of the ISDX Rules for Issuers, trading in the Company's ordinary shares was suspended on 1 February 2012. The Board now intends to work with a view to seeking a restoration of trading. Further announcements will be made as and when appropriate. THE DIRECTORS OF THE COMPANY ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENTS OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. -ENDS- Enquiries: Guardia Plc Sergio Pani Tel: 0845 345 2705 ISDX Corporate Adviser SVS Securities Plc Peter Ward / Alexander Brearley Tel: 020 7638 5600 Guardia Plc
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |