Indonesia raises 1.5 trln rph from sukuk auction, as targeted
JAKARTA Feb 5 (Reuters) - Indonesia raised 1.5 trillion rupiah ($155.11 million) at a Feb. 5 sukuk auction, as targeted, the Finance Minstry's debt office said on Tuesday.
In its first sukuk auction of the year, Indonesia sold 6-month sharia T-bills, as well as project-based 5- and 24-year sukuk to finance its budget deficit.
The G20 economy plans to raise 57.5 trillion rupiah in the first quarter from conventional and sharia bonds. So far it has raised a total of 19 trillion rupiah from bonds and sukuk auction. ($1 = 9,670.5 rupiah) (Reporting by Rieka Rahadiana; Editing by Jonathan Thatcher)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions