Japan's Kao to buy back up to $323 mln of its own shares
TOKYO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Japanese home products maker Kao Corp said on Tuesday that it would buy back up to 30 billion yen ($323.6 million) of its own shares, or 2.4 percent of its issued stock.
Kao said it would buy back up to 12.5 million shares between Feb. 6 and April 26. ($1 = 92.6950 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |