Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 5 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($500.93 million) of seven bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Feb. 12.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows