Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 5 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($500.93 million) of seven bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Feb. 12.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |