Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 5 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($500.93 million) of seven bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Feb. 12.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee