Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Feb 5 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($500.93 million) of seven bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Feb. 12.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |