China shares reverse losses, post 3rd straight gain
HONG KONG Feb 5 (Reuters) - China shares recouped midday losses to record a third-straight gain on Tuesday, with strength in property-related counters offsetting weakness in the financial and energy sectors.
The CSI300 of the top Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share listings closed up 0.9 percent at 2,771.7 points. The Shanghai Composite Index ended up 0.2 percent. (Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane