China shares reverse losses, post 3rd straight gain
HONG KONG Feb 5 (Reuters) - China shares recouped midday losses to record a third-straight gain on Tuesday, with strength in property-related counters offsetting weakness in the financial and energy sectors.
The CSI300 of the top Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share listings closed up 0.9 percent at 2,771.7 points. The Shanghai Composite Index ended up 0.2 percent. (Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner