European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Feb 5 (Reuters) - European shares were expected to extend losses and set a new one-month low on Tuesday, with growing political uncertainty in Spain and Italy and softer U.S. data hurting sentiment.
At 0705 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.2 percent lower.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park