European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Feb 5 (Reuters) - European shares were expected to extend losses and set a new one-month low on Tuesday, with growing political uncertainty in Spain and Italy and softer U.S. data hurting sentiment.
At 0705 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.2 percent lower.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks