European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Feb 5 (Reuters) - European shares were expected to extend losses and set a new one-month low on Tuesday, with growing political uncertainty in Spain and Italy and softer U.S. data hurting sentiment.
At 0705 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.2 percent lower.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |