Euro cuts losses to turn flat on the day against dollar
LONDON Feb 5 (Reuters) - The euro cut losses on Tuesday to turn flat on the day against the dollar as investors bought back the common currency on dips after it fell the previous day due to political worries in Italy and Spain.
The euro was flat at $1.3513, paring previous losses and rising past initial resistance at $1.3505, its 200 hour moving average.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park