Euro cuts losses to turn flat on the day against dollar
LONDON Feb 5 (Reuters) - The euro cut losses on Tuesday to turn flat on the day against the dollar as investors bought back the common currency on dips after it fell the previous day due to political worries in Italy and Spain.
The euro was flat at $1.3513, paring previous losses and rising past initial resistance at $1.3505, its 200 hour moving average.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image