Euro cuts losses to turn flat on the day against dollar
LONDON Feb 5 (Reuters) - The euro cut losses on Tuesday to turn flat on the day against the dollar as investors bought back the common currency on dips after it fell the previous day due to political worries in Italy and Spain.
The euro was flat at $1.3513, paring previous losses and rising past initial resistance at $1.3505, its 200 hour moving average.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data