- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
Euro climbs to session high vs dollar and yen
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Feb 5 (Reuters) - The euro climbed to a session high against the dollar on Tuesday as investors positioned for a policy meeting of the European Central Bank on Thursday.
The euro last traded at $1.3584, up 0.5 percent on the day, with the session peak at $1.3587, still below a near 15-month high of $1.3711 struck on Friday.
The euro last traded at 126.70 yen, up 1.5 percent on the day, with the session peak of 126.80 yen edging closer to the high of 126.96 touched last Friday, the highest since mid April, 2010, using Reuters data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this