US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St rebounds from steep decline
NEW YORK Feb 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Tuesday, rebounding from their worst daily loss since November in the prior session.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 84.21 points, or 0.61 percent, at 13,964.29. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 9.12 points, or 0.61 percent, at 1,504.83. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 10.31 points, or 0.33 percent, at 3,141.48.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets