US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St rebounds from steep decline
NEW YORK Feb 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Tuesday, rebounding from their worst daily loss since November in the prior session.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 84.21 points, or 0.61 percent, at 13,964.29. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 9.12 points, or 0.61 percent, at 1,504.83. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 10.31 points, or 0.33 percent, at 3,141.48.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist