MasterCard doubles dividend, to buy back $2 bln of shares
Feb 5 (Reuters) - MasterCard Inc doubled its quarterly cash dividend to 60 cents per share and said it would buy back up to $2 billion of its Class A shares.
The new buyback program will become effective after the company completes its previously announced $1.5 billion repurchase program.
MasterCard said it had about $440 million remaining under the current plan as of Jan. 25.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'