MasterCard doubles dividend, to buy back $2 bln of shares
Feb 5 (Reuters) - MasterCard Inc doubled its quarterly cash dividend to 60 cents per share and said it would buy back up to $2 billion of its Class A shares.
The new buyback program will become effective after the company completes its previously announced $1.5 billion repurchase program.
MasterCard said it had about $440 million remaining under the current plan as of Jan. 25.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Six people rescued from Nevada cold kept warm by heating stones