MasterCard doubles dividend, to buy back $2 bln of shares
Feb 5 (Reuters) - MasterCard Inc doubled its quarterly cash dividend to 60 cents per share and said it would buy back up to $2 billion of its Class A shares.
The new buyback program will become effective after the company completes its previously announced $1.5 billion repurchase program.
MasterCard said it had about $440 million remaining under the current plan as of Jan. 25.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor