Emerson Declares Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130205:nBw056234a ST. LOUIS--(Business Wire)-- The board of directors of Emerson (NYSE: EMR) today declared the regular quarterly cash dividend of forty-one cents ($0.41) per share of common stock payable March 11, 2013, to stockholders of record February 15, 2013. For Emerson Mark Polzin, 314-982-1758 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold