World Bank arm issues $75 mln debut Nigeria local currency bond
LAGOS Feb 5 (Reuters) - The World Bank's private sector arm issued 12 billion naira ($75 million) worth of its debut Nigeria local currency bond on Tuesday with a yield of 10.2 percent, a banker with knowledge of the deal said.
Total subscription for the five-year International Finance Corporation paper was around 20 billion naira, the banker said, meaning a 2.5 times oversubscription from the initial 8 billion ($50 million) equivalent they had initially planned to raise.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image