Ontario sells C$750 mln debt in reopening - term sheet
Feb 5 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Ontario on Tuesday sold C$750 million ($750 million) of debt in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.85 percent notes, due June 2, 2023, were priced at 98.152 to yield 3.06 percent or 91.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of Royal Bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
The outstanding issue amount is now $3.25 billion ($3.25 billion).
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists