BRIEF-Philips to sell stake in Philips-Neusoft jv
AMSTERDAM Feb 5 (Reuters) - Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV : * Philips intends to sell shareholding in philips-neusoft medicalsystems joint
venture to neusoft medical systems * Philips electronics nv says financial details of the proposed
transaction were not disclosed * Philips electronics nv says philips and neusoft will continue to be
partners in the form of components supply
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote