- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Safilo renews Banana Republic licensing deal
MILAN Feb 5 (Reuters) - Italian eyewear maker Safilo has renewed a licensing agreement to produce and distribute Banana Republic spectacles and sunglasses through January 2019, the companies said in a statement on Tuesday.
No financial details were disclosed.
The deal strengthens a partnership originally forged in 2007, they said. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this