Safilo renews Banana Republic licensing deal
MILAN Feb 5 (Reuters) - Italian eyewear maker Safilo has renewed a licensing agreement to produce and distribute Banana Republic spectacles and sunglasses through January 2019, the companies said in a statement on Tuesday.
No financial details were disclosed.
The deal strengthens a partnership originally forged in 2007, they said. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'