Fidelity cuts stake in Saipem to 1.935 pct - Consob
MILAN Feb 5 (Reuters) - Fund manager Fidelity reduced its stake in oil service group Saipem to 1.935 percent from a previous 2.641 percent, according to filings of Italian market regulator Consob dated Jan. 31.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data