Fidelity cuts stake in Saipem to 1.935 pct - Consob
MILAN Feb 5 (Reuters) - Fund manager Fidelity reduced its stake in oil service group Saipem to 1.935 percent from a previous 2.641 percent, according to filings of Italian market regulator Consob dated Jan. 31.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation