Fidelity cuts stake in Saipem to 1.935 pct - Consob
MILAN Feb 5 (Reuters) - Fund manager Fidelity reduced its stake in oil service group Saipem to 1.935 percent from a previous 2.641 percent, according to filings of Italian market regulator Consob dated Jan. 31.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default