Fidelity cuts stake in Saipem to 1.935 pct - Consob
MILAN Feb 5 (Reuters) - Fund manager Fidelity reduced its stake in oil service group Saipem to 1.935 percent from a previous 2.641 percent, according to filings of Italian market regulator Consob dated Jan. 31.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine