Sanofi says Zaltrap approved in Europe for colorectal cancer
PARIS Feb 5 (Reuters) - French drugmaker Sanofi said on Tuesday that its Zaltrap drug had been approved for marketing in the European Union to treat metastatic colorectal cancer.
The approval came after a recent late-stage study of the drug showed significant improvement in survival among patients with colon cancer.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Moscow wins overwhelming Crimea vote, West readies sanctions |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |