Sanofi says Zaltrap approved in Europe for colorectal cancer
PARIS Feb 5 (Reuters) - French drugmaker Sanofi said on Tuesday that its Zaltrap drug had been approved for marketing in the European Union to treat metastatic colorectal cancer.
The approval came after a recent late-stage study of the drug showed significant improvement in survival among patients with colon cancer.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad