- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Gol to take $70 mln charge on Webjet shutdown-filing
Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA, Brazil's No. 2 airline, said late on Monday that it will take a 140 million reais ($70 million) one-off charge for non-recurring expenses in the company's fourth-quarter results related to the shutdown of its subsidiary Webjet. The airline announced a decision to close Webjet on Nov. 23, which resulted in the dismissal of 850 workers. The decision to fire the staff and close Webjet has resulted in a series of legal lawsuits against Gol.
The company is expected to release earnings on March 25.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this