- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
STXNEWS LATAM-TIM Participacoes CEO Mangoni to resign on March 4
Andrea Mangoni, chief executive officer of Brazilian telephone operator TIM Participacoes SA will resign his position effective March 4, the company said in a statement filed with the CVM, Brazil's securities regulator.
The board of directors is expected to chose a replacement as soon as possible, the statement said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this