TABLE-Swiss trade surplus narrows to 1.003 bln Sfr in Dec
ZURICH Feb 5 (Reuters) - Exports from Switzerland fell by a real 13.1 percent in December to 14.049 billion Swiss francs, the Federal Customs Office said on Tuesday.
Overall Switzerland ran a merchandise trade surplus of 1.003 billion Swiss francs in December.
(millions of Swiss francs)
Dec 2012 Nov 2012 Dec 2011
Imports 13,046 15,838 13,701
Exports 14,049 18,743 15,707
Balance 1,003 2,905 2,006
The figures exclude precious metals and stones, works of art and antiques.
For the full statement Reuters 3000 Xtra users can click on:
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
For recent Swiss National Bank comments...
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image