Take-Two revenue rises in third quarter
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Video game publisher Take-Two Interactive Software Inc reported higher revenue and earnings in the third quarter.
For the three months ended Dec. 31, the company posted net revenue of $415.8 million, compared with $236.3 million a year ago. It reported a net income of $71.36 million, or 66 cents per share, compared with $14.1 million, or 16 cents per share a year ago.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee