Take-Two revenue rises in third quarter
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Video game publisher Take-Two Interactive Software Inc reported higher revenue and earnings in the third quarter.
For the three months ended Dec. 31, the company posted net revenue of $415.8 million, compared with $236.3 million a year ago. It reported a net income of $71.36 million, or 66 cents per share, compared with $14.1 million, or 16 cents per share a year ago.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea