Take-Two revenue rises in third quarter
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Video game publisher Take-Two Interactive Software Inc reported higher revenue and earnings in the third quarter.
For the three months ended Dec. 31, the company posted net revenue of $415.8 million, compared with $236.3 million a year ago. It reported a net income of $71.36 million, or 66 cents per share, compared with $14.1 million, or 16 cents per share a year ago.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections