Acadia Healthcare Announces Date for Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Release
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130205:nBw056184a FRANKLIN, Tenn.--(Business Wire)-- Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. ("Acadia" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter 2012 earnings on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 after the market closes. Acadia will conduct a conference call with institutional investors and analysts at 9:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 21, 2013. Additionally, a live broadcast of the earnings conference call will be available at www.acadiahealthcare.com in the "Investors" section of the website or at www.earnings.com. The webcast of the conference call will be available through March 7, 2013. About Acadia Acadia is a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 44 behavioral health facilities with over 3,400 licensed beds in 21 states. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs. Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. Brent Turner, President 615-861-6000 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South