U.S. informed Japan authorities about Boeing 787 test flight application
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Civil Aviation Bureau said on Tuesday the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration had informed the agency that Boeing (BA.N) had sought permission to conduct Dreamliner test flights.
(Reporting by Tim Kelly; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |