U.S. informed Japan authorities about Boeing 787 test flight application
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Civil Aviation Bureau said on Tuesday the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration had informed the agency that Boeing (BA.N) had sought permission to conduct Dreamliner test flights.
(Reporting by Tim Kelly; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source