U.S. informed Japan authorities about Boeing 787 test flight application
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Civil Aviation Bureau said on Tuesday the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration had informed the agency that Boeing (BA.N) had sought permission to conduct Dreamliner test flights.
(Reporting by Tim Kelly; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- Libyan raids could herald bolder Arab action as U.S. wavers